As a rapidly growing construction, environmental, energy and air quality consulting firm, VERTEX offers an exciting work environment with opportunities for:
- Challenging assignments where you’ll take on a wide range of complex, technical tasks as part of a team led by our highly skilled senior staff.
- Developing your professional skills with on-the-job training in a culture where extensive scientific and engineering expertise foster learning and professional growth.
- Exploring a wide range of disciplines, allowing you to better define your career path as well as providing the flexibility to pursue new goals.
- Working with a high-energy, professional team whose expertise and entrepreneurial attitude produces a level of quality that makes us an industry leader.
- Being part of a privately held company with a flat organization structure that enables us to quickly recognize and reward outstanding performance.
VERTEX offers a competitive compensation package, opportunities for professional development, a strong belief in balancing work and life, and office locations across the country. We are always looking for talented environmental engineers, scientists and construction professionals. We welcome your resume submission and will respond immediately.
VERTEX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V. 11